Full Service Luxury Lake Placid Resort
One of the most stunning Adirondack hotels, Mirror Lake Inn is truly a gem in one of America’s prettiest towns. With a stunning setting, beautiful grounds and a solid Olympic legacy, a stay at Mirror Lake Inn makes the perfect getaway. Our award-winning dining options, a renowned spa, and warm, personable service combine to make Mirror Lake Inn and Resort the best choice among Lake Placid Hotels.
ADA ACCESSIBILITY COMPLIANCE OVERVIEW
- The Inn features five ADA Accessible guest rooms throughout the property. These are available in both the “Lookout” and “Oak Knoll” room categories.
- There are 4 handicap parking spaces located within 50 feet of the Main & Mountain View building entrances.
- There are 2 additional handicap parking spaces within 50 feet of the Terrace building entrance.
- Parking lots are all well paved and maintained.
- The rear entrance to the main building has double doors that easily open.
- The front desk, main lobby, library, living room, The View Restaurant, and Taste Bistro & Bar are all wheelchair accessible.
- Elevators are available for easy access to all floors of the Main building, Mountain View building, and the Terrace building.
- All meeting rooms are wheelchair accessible via elevator or level hallways.
- The Spa and fitness center are located in the main building and are both wheelchair accessible via elevator.
- The indoor pool and whirlpool are accessed through the spa and fitness center. There are no stairs or ramps needed to access these areas.
- The indoor pool has an individual pool lift and the whirlpool has a transfer wall.
- An elevator is located on the first floor of the Spa for easy access to both our Salon and Spa treatment rooms.
- Portable TDD devices for the hearing and/or visually impaired are available upon request from the Front Desk.
- Service Animals trained to perform a specific task to assist a guest with disabilities are always welcome.
- We will always try to accommodate special dietary needs.
- We do ask that guests provide us with at least 48-hours advance notice whenever possible.
- Please note that though we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that food allergens will not be transferred through accidental cross-contact.