November 15 – 17, 2019
Fall is a wonderful time to journey to Lake Placid in the Adirondack Mountains to explore and discover the bounty of the region’s harvests, hunts and forages. With this spirit in mind, Carriage House Cooking School has teamed up with Chef Jarrad Lang here at the Inn to create a unique culinary getaway.
Chef Curtiss is the former Dean of Culinary Arts at the prestigious New England Culinary Institute, and the owner of Carriage House. Curtiss shares our passion for great food and to providing guests with a truly memorable experience. He has been a guest chef and instructor during past Food & Wine Festivals as well as several other special events over the years.
Over the course of the weekend Chef Curtiss will offer demonstration style classes, each offering designed so that participants can return home, confident to replicate and share their learning experiences. Meanwhile, Chef Jarrad and his talented team of Four Diamond Chefs will be offering unique Adirondack focused items for your dining enjoyment in The View restaurant.
For additional details and class information click here.
Rates start as low as $197.50 per person, per night
- Overnight accommodations in a Classic guest room
- Welcome reception on Friday to meet Chef Curtiss, Chef Jarrad and some of the MLI team
- Breakfast each morning
- Dinner in our Four Diamond restaurant, “The View” the evening of your choice (reservations required)
- Saturday afternoon “Edible Adirondacks” cooking class
- Sunday morning “Adirondack Inspired Brunch” cooking class
*Priced based on Double Occupancy
*Rates are subject to availability
*Taxes and gratuities are additional
Space is limited so please call our reservations department directly to book this package at 518.523.2544