A Relaxing, Romantic Retreat
for You and Your Partner
The Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa offers affordable luxury on the shores of picturesque Mirror Lake, surrounded by the Adirondack High Peaks in the alpine village of Lake Placid, NY. Recognized for its exceptional personalized service and hospitality, the Mirror Lake Inn welcomes same-sex couples to experience a romantic getaway in the Adirondacks.
Couples are sure to appreciate the intimate accommodations, impeccable service and the casual elegance of the Inn. The Inn offers gay vacation packages and room service options for couples looking to make memories.
From hosting the rehearsal dinner for an Adirondack wedding, to enjoying a relaxing gay or lesbian honeymoon retreat, the Mirror Lake Inn is the destination for a "happily ever after." Recognized by About.com, Out Traveler and Edge Boston as a premier destination for gay vacations and lesbian getaways, the Inn aims to provide the perfect weekend escape.
The Mirror Lake Inn is pleased to be a gay-friendly hotel offering:
- A heated outdoor pool overlooking Mirror Lake
- Heated Adirondack-themed indoor pool with a whirlpool and sauna
- Romantic dinners at The View or Täste Bistro
- Afternoon tea and our signature chocolate chip cookies
- A spectacular view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack High Peaks
- Live music at The Cottage or Täste Bistro, Friday and Saturday nights
- Couples massages and unique Adirondack spa treatments
- Gay wedding rehearsal dinners and brunches
- Private skating rink
- Access to cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and nearby downhill skiing
Whether planning a romantic picnic on the shores of Mirror Lake, or a hike up one of the 46 High Peaks, the Inn offers a concierge service to assist planning an amazing vacation for you and your special someone.
With an abundance of antique decor, warming fireplaces and breathtaking views, the warmth and romance of the Mirror Lake Inn is sure to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Make your reservations today!